Our board certified Theriogenologist, Dr. Marco Bregliano DVM, Dip.ACT focuses on all aspects of the reproductive system, from insemination to neonatal care to genetic testing. To learn more about our breeding services, call us at 403.995.3270.
What services do you provide at your facility?
We are a full service Theriogenology facility. This means we can teach pet owners about reproductive management and provide services that help their pet breed. Those services include:
- Reproductive ultrasonography
- Reproductive abnormalities workup
- Artificial insemination including vaginal, transcervical and surgical
- Breeding management
- Infertility diagnostics
- Genetic testing and counselling
- OFA testing including hips, elbows, patella, cardiac, spine and thyroid
- Reproductive surgery
- Neonatal care
- Whelping assistance
- Private, comfortable, dedicated whelping room close to the veterinary team with live video feed
- Reproductive endoscopy
- Reproductive disorders, diagnosis and treatment
- Semen cryopreservation
- Semen shipping: chilled and frozen
If you’d like to learn more about breeding management, you’re welcome to take our “From Start to Finish” reproductive seminar.